this Saturday over in the Fine Arts Studio starting early–6pm–there will be a Ten Minute Play Festival.
Facts to consider:
1. Student directed
2. Many are written by the students
3. 9 Ten Minute plays
4. FREE, with suggested donation of $5, if you are able and willing to pay
5. I am The Dad in The Visitor, written by Amy Hollon and directed by Anne Mason.
6. This is my first time back doing a play since K2, which as the director Natalie D noted…nearly did me in.
7. I have no clue what the other plays are so this should be exciting.
Here is the FB event invitation